Wednesday, August 3, 2011

American Duchess 18th century shoes

Here are my American Duchess shoes! I splurged and got two pair. I have a lot of pink and gold in my 18th century wardrobe, so that's what I went for. I used swatches from my gold sash and the pink from my KCI dress.

They are a little wide; as you know, the factory in China decided all Americans have wide feet. Fortunately, mine are a little on the wide side, so they fit pretty well. :-)




I also wanted to mention that there are lots of shoes available at American Duchess.  You can pre-order silk ones in regular width, you an buy wide-width, and you can also now pre-order dyeable leather ones in regular width.  She needs a hundred orders to do the leather ones, so if you're interested go, order!

http://www.american-duchess.com/category/shoe-shop/costume-shoes

2 comments:

  1. you ever seen the movie the duchess with kirea knightly before. its good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them in so many colors it's indecent lol.

    ReplyDelete