Here's what I said I wanted to do:
1) a new Robe a la Francaise
2) Something with yellow striped fabric
Both done and combined into the same project!
3) Blue Venetian Gown - nope!
4) 17th Century gown in teal - nope!
5) Regency gown - yes, several!
6) Finish Sleepy Hollow windmill gown - nope, again.
7) PotC peach gown - nope, again.
8) new 18c stays - they're cut out, but unfinished
9) Something with that red/white striped shantung - nope!
10) whatever else comes up! - yep!
11) Alice in Wonderland blue dress - nope!
What else I did:
Pirate Rococo outfit out of Spoonflower fabric.
Silk jacket and petticoat:
Regency open robe:
A velvet Regency vest from Sense & Sensibility:
Regency bodiced petticoat:
An Uncharted video game costume for Doug:
What do I want to do for next year?
1) Finish Sleepy Hollow windmill gown
2) PotC peach gown
3) new 18c stays
4) Something with that red/white striped shantung
5) Alice in Wonderland blue dress
6) new sacque
7) 1870s gown
8) some regency gowns
9) some 18th century gowns
10) a regency spencer