I actually posted this on LJ ages ago and am only now getting to reposting here! I'm super behind on everything! :-)
12. Your cosplay idol.
Oh, so many costuming idols. Holly/surlygirlie is a big one - she doesn't really have a website for her personal costumes anymore, but she was one of the first, if not the first to embroider her own Bespin costume. She and her group did amazing big costumes for a lot of DragonCon masquerades - Where the Wild Things Are, Muppets, Nightmare Before Christmas... all amazing!
Pics of all the group costumes here: http://makingmischief.net/
There are actually so many of you - I almost feel like I don't really want to name names for fear of leaving anyone out.
But I can't help calling out out two people who have always inspired me - Jen Thompson, who I was a fan of long before we were friends (and I'm so glad we are friends!) and who not only sews beautiful things but takes the most artful photos of herself in them: http://www.festiveattyre.com/
And Merja, who I think is amazing in every way - she's so talented, so nice, and also happens to look fantastic in everything she sews. http://augustintytar.blogspot.com/
1. Your first cosplay.
2. How many costumes have you done?
3. Your most recent cosplay.
4. Your cosplay communities, where do you go to talk about cosplay?
5. Blatant self plug! Link us to your cosplay page, be it dA, ACP, Coscom, whatever!
6. Your favourite cosplay (that you have done)
7. The character you have cosplayed that is most similar to you (if none that you have cosplayed, then one that you will cosplay)
8. Your cosplay plans for the rest of the year (if you have no more for this year, then do next year!)
9. The dream cosplay that might just happen
10. The dream cosplay that will never happen
11. Something cosplay-related that you will never do (eg. crossplay, cosplay from a certain series)
12. Your cosplay idol.
13. Your cosplay specialty (ie. something that seems to apply to a large amount of your cosplays, it could be a specific series, or a common feature in their appearance, such as glasses)
14. Your cosplay-making habits (eg. singing while working on cosplay)
15. Your least favourite thing about cosplay
16. Do you belong to any cosplay groups? If so, what are they?
17. What events have you cosplayed to?
18. What is your best cosplay memory?
19. What is your worst cosplay memory?
20. Have you won any cosplay awards?
21. Show us your best cosplay derp photo!
22. Have you worn cosplay in a regular situation? (eg. at school, to work)
23. Your most expensive cosplay
24. Your most comfortable cosplay and most uncomfortable cosplay
25. The cosplay you put the most effort into
26. Any unfinished costumes? Will you ever finish them?
27. How many wigs do you own? Which is your favourite?
28. Where do you work on your cosplays and where do you store them when they’re done?
29. What is your favourite cosplay item? (eg. a pair of shoes, a wig)
30. Describe cosplay in three words. No more, no less.