Sunday, December 30, 2018

Summer Shoot at the Portrait Gallery, part 5 – Outtakes by In the Long Run Designs

So, as I posted recently, we did a summer shoot at the Portrait Gallery in August. These are a few misc photos shot my Mike from In the Long Run Designs. They are sort of fun because they show some of the behind-the-scenes! Yeah, I’m on my phone. In my defense my husband and baby were at the Natural History museum and sending me funny selfies. :-)

Here’s Caroline modeling and me hanging out:

DSC_0014

Group shot!

DSC_8507

Shoe shot!

DSC_8508

DSC_8509

This one is great - there’s Glynnis posing on the balcony at left, Taylor posing at right, and way in the back, on the lower level, me posing!

DSC_8607

DSC_8783

And of course this one again, because I like it:

DSC_8821

DSC_8916

No comments:

Post a Comment