Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dress U - Friday & Saturday afternoon

I had SUCH a good time at Dress U last weekend. Thank you so much to Victoria Arrington for organizing it. She did amazing job again, and I hope she knows much she appreciates the effort it takes. Dress U was way smaller this year, which was good and bad.  It was much more low key - and given how tired I was from a music festival I'd been to the weekend before, that wasn't bad. Also, it was a lot easier to get to know some of the new people, and I felt like we all got a lot of quality time with each other.  Also, everyone looked fantastic all weekend.

Here are a few pics from Friday. (The ones of my are all in my previous post about my new MA strawberry gown.)

I loved this Nini costume from Moulin Rouge!


It was so nice to finally meet Vanessa! I loved her giant hat (which she wore onto the plane!).  And her dress was really pretty!



Gloria's Edwardian outfit:




Adrienne:




2 comments:

  1. Dress U looks like so much fun! Everyone looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun - nice and low-key with lots of pretty costumes!

      Delete