I tried out the new Laughing Moon regency gown pattern and was super happy with it! It went together really easily and I actually didn't even need to alter it from the size I cut out. I think the pattern ended up being really flattering. I used a slightly sheer cotton with a white and silver stripe that I think I got in LA a bunch of years ago.
Here's the pattern: http://www.lafnmoon.com/product_p/p126.htm
You can see the stripes a little here.
With it I wore my 1870s paste flower brooch, my antique Napoleon III comb, my fan made my Gloria, my Georgian earrings, my 1820s ring, and also a new ring purchase which I'll blog about later. The necklace is modern. Oh and my shawl. It's fun that I've been able to collect enough antique pieces to go with my costumes!
Edited to add - here's a close-up of the fabric: