Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sleepy Hollow Shirt

Last month I put this shirt that was in the movie Sleepy Hollow on layaway at Propstore.com!

I thought if my husband ever wanted (or if I wanted him) to go to an event, he'd have an 18th century shirt! Plus, Sleepy Hollow! I have one costume from it, the midwife's gown, and the construction is beautiful. I'm hoping this will be nice too.

Here's the description:

A white shirt worn in the 1999 Tim Burton and Johnny Depp movie Sleepy Hollow. This style of period garment was worn by many of the inhabitants of Sleepy Hollow, the small town haunted by tales and sighting of the Headless Horseman. It is made from cotton and has distinct bunching around the cuffs, shoulders and collar with interesting hoop buttons. It also comes with a very fine cotton neck scarf seen around the men’s necks in a traditional knot. There is no name or size marked inside and is a piece from the movie that sees very few costume pieces surface.








No comments:

Post a Comment