Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Costumes in Progress/Screen Accurate Finds

I have so many bits and pieces of things I've acquired in case I do a particular costume (and I come across a screen accurate item for it), and I feel like I'm almost losing track of what I have and what I need.  So I think I'm going to start a tag for these projects so I can keep better track of them!

Some of these things are also exercises in ebaying to find a particular piece, like in the case of some of the Doctor Who outfits. :-)

Here goes! I'm going to use the tag "screen accurate finds."


1 comment:

  1. I'm preparing my first doctor who outfit at the moment....but I did spot if its of interest to you a dress that's very simlilar to the one clara wears in journey to centre of the tardis
    ITs at dorothy perkins
    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=11236309&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=&searchTerm=DP56318553&resultCount=1&geoip=home

    ReplyDelete