Thursday, October 13, 2011

A few ebay buys

I'm a bad cycle of buying stuff on ebay/etsy on a whim.  Here are a couple of cool things I got recently! They were all bought from Coffee Colored Cadillac, who gets a range of really interesting stuff!  Go check her out!

I'm also using her pics just to save myself time - plus they show off the items nicely.

The first is this adorable "Edwardian" apron which I thought I could cheat and use with other things.  The pics don't do it justice, it's SO sweet and the embroidery is so pretty.  The stitching on the back side makes the bows look pink. And I only paid $20.






I got over 5 yards of this Victorian beaded trim  for a good price.  I swear I will make something Victorian someday!



I also got this sweet little probably Edwardian collar for a good price:






No comments:

Post a Comment