Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jedi Costume

My interest in costuming started with The Phantom Menace, when my friend Gail and I decided to make Jedi costumes for a friend's Halloween party in 1999. We did a ton of research, watching the movie a ton of times, and surfing the web. Little did a know what I had started! I followed the instructions on Amber's Jedi Meditation Chamber to make my Robe, and watched the movie a million times looking for where the seams were. I wanted to be as close to the orginal as possible. 

Even though Jedi seem to be a dime a dozen these days, I will always have a lot of fondness for the Jedi costume, as it is what started me down this path, which has made me so many wonderful friends. 


Here is the web page for my costume with my research and more photos:
http://costumersguide.com/maggie_costumes/jedicostume.html




My friends and I and a little photoshop.




No comments:

Post a Comment