Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fresh start!

I've decided to give yet another blogging site a try because I'm to the point where I just don't have time to update static html pages. I need something quick to update, easy to search (hooray for labels), and public.   I'm hoping this will serve as a costume portfolio and I will be better about posting "how-to's".

If this works, what I'll do is update/post costume pics here, and then link to the appropriate label/ or entry from my existing costume site which is: http://costumersguide.com/maggie_costumes/

This blog will be for my own costumes, it's not a costumersguide.com replacement.   :-)

I thought maybe I would make some pages for past costumes, just as an archive of things I've done. And I decided to also add other costume-related things, like vintage or costumey jewelry I've collected, and some of my movie props/costumes, and the few vintage/antiques I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment